Friday, January 29, 2010

Day Four Wrap-up; Day Five Begins

Day Four went really well. I got a LOT done, all things considered. My mind was clearer, and while I was very drowsy I was not exhausted.
    I enjoyed myself some:
  • COFFEE!! Oh and I made this FABULOUS pot of spiced coffee, with a drop of mint in place of the orange rind. SO GOOD.
  • Leftover Kasha/chicken
  • An apple with cheddar
  • Nuts! More unsalted nuts than I need, but not TOO many
  • Cashew veggie stirfry (Everything One Pot Cookbook) with quinoa 'cuz I forgot to cook the rice
  • Oatmeal with a little half/half and a banana.
I also made applesauce to cook into some sugar-free muffins later today. =)

Day Five and I'm Sick!
It's like Tuesday all over again, but a bit worse. But so far so good - still sugar free. =)

No comments: