Sunday, January 29, 2012

ch- ch- ch- ch- Changes!!!

Times... they are a-changin'. And believe it or not, I will soon be utilizing this blog both more often... and more smartly.

You see, I love to write. More importantly, I love to write about myself. ("Narcissist much?" Yes.) Back before I had kids and had a bit more time on my hands, my current conglomeration of blogs and socially networked memberships worked well for me. I organized my blogs, Twitter and Facebook to kinda, sorta work in conjunction, for my own benefit and that of those who wanted to keep up with some aspects of my life, but not others. And it worked.... kinda.

Today I begin to restructure my personal "brand", as it were, here on the Interwebs. Changes, they are a-comin' - changes that may effect this particular url. Currently, I plan to keep this blog (I love WholePup! I am WholePup!) but to shrink the categories of topics I post about here. I will continue to occasionally post about food, diet revolution and recipes in this space. All things health and well-being will go here, but there will be fewer personal stories to go with them. I have a new, bigger and better space for that coming.

In the meantime... I have a TON of bottled up blog posts about eating gluten-free and naturally and Community Supported Agriculture and emotional healing bottled up within me. And I will unpop that cork for you as soon as I have a spiffy new label on the bottle... very soon.

PS. If you see plenty of blank space around this post... yes I know, it's part of the process of change, images will fill those blanks soon enough. =)

No comments: