Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Very Brief Natural Body-Care Update

Very brief!

I had planned to do a lot with natural body care this summer, and to share that with you. However, all I've had time to do is stick with what was already working:

  • Honey. Best face-wash EVER. I use it everyday, twice a day, and my skin is acne-free and soft. I have almost completely eliminated facial lotion from my regimen. I also use baking soda occasionally as an exfoliant per my original post.
  • All-natural/organic/perfume-free Bar Soap Shampoo and White Vinegar Rinse.  It WORKS. At least, on my hair.
  • Coconut oil -- in the summertime, I only need it for minor skin irritations.
  • My BFF from high school got me an amazingly wonderful lip balm for my birthday: Lemon Lips by Skin. It is fabulous! I love specialty lip balms with ingredients I can mostly find around the house, or in a nearby garden.

And... that's about it!  I do have plans in the works to try out more natural products... but it will be happening more, er, organically than I'd originally intended.

UPDATE: No idea what was up with the white background behind all the text when I originally posted this. Hopefully, it is fixed now.

No comments: