Saturday, January 30, 2010

Days Five to 6

I'm doing really well sugar-free! I am definitely feeling better. Which is an odd thing to admit since I am definitely dealing with a mild stomach virus of some sort. I think the baby has it too - her diapers suddenly are barely able to contain her, um, excesses. ! But other than annoying stuffy noses, extra cranky/fussiness and poop, we're both feelin' fine. LOL!

This is a busy weekend so I'll continue my wrap-ups for yesterday, today and tomorrow on Monday, unless I happen to get a few extra minutes online. For now, suffice it to say at Gillian McKeith's veggie sushi is Awesome if Messy, Suzanne Somer's Egg Crepes with Spinach-Ricotta Filling and Parmesan Cream Sauce is surprisingly simple to make, and I'm really looking forward to pesto-filled portobellos and The Healthy Hedonist's Spinach Pie Kuku. So many veggies, so little time! =)

No comments: